Monday, December 21, 2015

Everything is so serious on Facebook these days. Let's have a little fun... 3 names I go by: 1. Sheril 2. SHAREL (right Danielle) 3. Charito 3 places I have lived: 1. Alabama 2. Mexico 3. Tennessee 3 places I have worked at: 1. Old Navy 2. EBSCO Headquarters 3. YWAM 3 things I love to watch: 1. TV 2. Movies 3. children playing (not in a creepy way) 3 places I have been to: 1. Mexico 2. Trinidad 3. Guatemala 3 things I love to eat: 1. Chinese Food 2. Thai Food 3. Southern Comfort Foods 3 people I think will respond: 1. Alisha 2. April 3. Rachel 3 things I am looking forward to: 1. Celebrating Christmas with family 2. Heading back home to Mexico 3. What 2016 has in store Now here is what you're supposed to do. Please don't spoil the fun.... copy and paste the blank version below in your status with your answers. Don't forget to copy a blank copy in your comments for other people to copy. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

via Facebook

No comments: