Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day to my awesome dad, Ronnie (Sandrea Brasher). He's not on facebook but still deserves to be publicly recognized! I've heard stories of him spending his first few moments home from work playing with his (at the time) only child, aka me. I've also heard that he went out of his way to find me the Indiana Jones movies because I once mentioned I didn't own them. While we've had our differences in the past & haven't always seen eye-to-eye, he has been one of my biggest fans & supporters on this journey called missions. He inspires me to not allow my mistakes to determine my future. He teaches Sunday schools, goes into a prison once a month for the weekend to show the prisoners God's love, leads worship, runs a business in a really hard market and loves his family the best way he knows how. I love you, daddy! I hope you have an incredible day! Wish I could be there to spend it with you!


via http://ift.tt/1aq352k

No comments: