Friday, July 17, 2015

The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon requested stories using the hashtag #MyDumbInjury in honor of Jimmy's recent ring avulsion injury (don't google that, it's disgusting! Seriously, don't). Here is my dumb injury: In middle school, I went upstairs to the kitchen for a late-night snack (which was a BIG NO-NO) and saw the blade for our meat slicer on the floor outside of the cupboard. I put it back and made my snack. As I was heading back down to my room I decided that I should put the slicer blade back on the floor where it was so no one would know I was in the kitchen. As I was leaving again, I managed to step directly on the blade and slice my foot to the bone. Instead of calling out for my parents and getting in trouble (for, you know, a midnight snack) I wrapped my foot in a towel and headed to the bathroom, cleaned myself up, bandaged it and went to bed! It's a miracle I didn't need stitches! #MyDumbInjury What's yours?

via Facebook

No comments: