Friday, October 30, 2015

Happy birthday to this adorkable little girl. I can't believe that she's 9! I remember getting a message on my phone during my #DTS in Ensenada, Mexico that this little light decided she didn't want to be born on Halloween, her scheduled birthday, but instead wanted to come on her own terms! She's been doing things on her own terms ever since! Her entire life, I've been a missionary & have watched her grow through technology & occasional visits into a beautiful, kind, compassionate, loving, sassy, divalicious young lady! She is always doing for others & looking for ways to include people and make them feel happy. Kaylee Grace, I'm so proud of you and the peacemaker that you are. I love you & hope you have an incredible day today! See you soon!

via Facebook

No comments: