Thursday, January 7, 2016

After an hour delayed flight from bham to Vegas then arriving to find out my connecting flight to San Diego was cancelled and then having to rebook said flight which caused me to miss my original ride across the border, having to frantically try to figure out pick ups & rides which resulted in a over night stay at a friends even kicking their daughter out of her room for the night (thanks Jenna & thank you again Jeff N Nalva Reed), I am finally (the next day) at home in Tijuana, in my bed! {Yes, I'm sleeping the day away, too much stress & emotions yesterday & too little sleep the past 3 days!} So thankful that I was able to see so many people while I was home. I only wish this we could've had more time! You each have played significant roles in my life & have helped to shape me into the person I am today! I hope I make you proud! I love & respect each of you more than you know! Looking forward to what all God has for me personally this year & in this coming season for our preschool & Early Education Center! Welcoming a new intern tomorrow & classes start back on Monday!

via Facebook

No comments: