Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Just booked my flight home in July. Since I moved here 10 years ago, I have NEVER been home during the summer, just major holidays so this will be interesting. I'll get to actually see people this time, plus, I get to celebrate my 20th High School Reunion, YIKES - I'm old! Only had the money to book the flight there so I'm believing that God will provide the money for the way back. If you want to be one of the ways He provides, you can do so here: http://bit.ly/1u8w7ey (indicate MONTHLY or ONE TIME and designate for SHERIL BRASHER). Now I have to find someone willing to drive me across the border at 4 AM (or let me crash on their couch the night before), YIKES!!! #missions #ywam #ywamsdb #homeforthesummer #notexcitedabouttheHEAT #ortheHUMIDITY #EXCITEDtoSEEpeople #finally

via Facebook

No comments: