Tuesday, February 7, 2017

{Not looking for a debate, looking for honest understanding from both sides} With the confirmation of Betsy DeVos as the new Secretary of Education in the US today, I'm curious as to WHY you oppose or approve this?? Living in Mexico and working in the field of education, I'm honestly curious because I haven't been following this nomination very closely but I'm hearing very polarizing information (she wants to shut down all public schools OR she wants to allow parents to choose which school their children attend; she has absolutely no idea what she's doing OR she is an expert in alternative education means; etc). Please, respectfully, give your thoughts & opinions below (with sources when possible) on the YAY or NAY of this confirmation. I'm truly trying to understand. Thank you for being respectful & know that if things get nasty, your comments will be deleted.

via Facebook

No comments: