Thursday, March 23, 2017

Prayers appreciated: my work computer/laptop is acting up & not wanting to charge. It's not the cable, it's a component on the actual computer. It's way over warranty & I'm assuming we didn't cover it past a year. I'm concerned that it might be on its last. I desperately need this computer to work! I know this may seem trivial to you in the grand scheme of things but I know that my God cares about the trivial things as much as He cares about the big things! For me, this is a big thing! As a missionary I rely solely on the generous donations of friends & family. I don't have the money to replace my MacBook Pro. But God does! He can release those funds in His timing! Thank you for your prayers & "listening" to me rant! http://bit.ly/1u8w7ey - if you feel led

via Facebook

No comments: