Thursday, May 21, 2015

Happy Birthday to this guy, my baby brother! It's the big 3-0! You are officially an old man. While I don't remember much about your childhood other than dressing you up & playing with you as if you were a doll & giving you your new name because mom watched too much days of our lives, I do know that we are kindred spirits. We share DNA, a love for all things superhero, entertainment, insults & witty banter. You are probably one of the only people I can have a "heated" disagreement/debate with and move on as if nothing transpired. Many people, ok, really just mom, say that we are twins born 7 years apart & I'm totally cool with that! You are an incredibly gifted young "old" man with so much potential for greatness! You are literally a genius (seriously folks, crazy high iq) but also a lover of random facts. I am very proud to call you my baby bro & be your big sis! I haven't always earned the title with honor & respect but I continue to strive to be a better sister for you! I love you & wish I could be there to celebrate with you (mainly cause mom would be paying & I haven't seen the new avengers movie yet, or the new pitch perfect one)! Love you! Bo, Alisha, Patsy, Sandrea

via Facebook

No comments: