Saturday, May 23, 2015

My very first house build in 2006. This was with a group called Kids Korp and was built during my DTS (Discipleship Training School). I was able to go out with my fellow students, Jaime Weakley, Marieke van Hoogdalem, & Nuria Ferrer Gomez as well as Neil Grosso and Jared. My main job was painting, oh how I despise painting. Throughout the last 8 years, I've had the privilege of capturing moments on over 100 different houses, this as a result of my making a deal with the program director at the time, Malcolm Taylor, to make montages if I didn't have to ever paint again. While my opportunities now are fewer & farther between, I still enjoy going out & capturing those moments. I praise God for the opportunity to be just a tiny, insignificant part of this incredible ministry called Homes of Hope! Congratulations, Sean & Janet Lambert and YWAM San Diego/Baja - Homes of Hope Baja (HOH) for the past 25 year. It's just the beginning!! Here's to the next 25, hopefully I'll be around for those! #hoh25 #ywam #ywamsdb #ywamens #ywamsdm #homesofhope #25thAnniversary


via http://ift.tt/1aq352k

No comments: