Monday, October 12, 2015

Many of you may have read or heard this but for those who didn't, my dog, Lil Missy passed away this morning. She was a super spicy Chihuahua/Pomeranian mix & totally looked like a lion wearing a skirt! We got her back in 2003 when she was just 6 weeks old and she was so tiny we would lose her in the house under furniture & we had to watch carefully where we walked. She was vivacious & loved people, especially her friends she met when getting the mail with mom. That changed when we got her fixed. She became very ornery and very territorial with anyone she was sitting with. I taught her how to apologize when she went too far and love bites became actual bites. She always came back to lick/kiss it all better! She was very well love and we will miss her tremendously! My visits home won't be the same! Please pray for my family back home as they have to deal with the absence much more concretely than I, especially my mom & my tender-hearted niece! And if you think about it, send up a prayer for me as my grieving will take a little longer since I'm not faced with the immediate reminders. #furryfriends #furbabies #lilmissy

via Facebook

No comments: