Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Hey guys, I'll be in town next week (flying in on Saturday) & I would LOVE to see as many of you as I can!! I will be at Metropolitan Church (2800 Metropolitan Way just off Acton & 459 in Hoover) on Sunday (December 12). I'll be speaking in Cary & Amy Miller's Sunday School Class at 9:15 and then sharing a brief update during Big Church at 10. I will have a table in the Commons with some last minute Christmas Presents (Peppermint & Gingerbread Sugar Scrubs, Lavender, Orange & Stress Away Bath Salts, Homemade Lip Balms, etc made from Young Living Essential Oils) & some goodies from Mexico (authentic hot sauces, Mexican Vanilla, Tajin which is a sugary-spicy topping for fruit) all for donations towards my ministry. I'm also looking for partners for the upcoming year to join me. Please pray about joining me financially with a one-time gift or a monthly commitment. This can be given through YWAM San Diego/Baja via http://bit.ly/1u8w7ey for a tax-deductible donation. If you can't make to the church on Sunday, I would still love to meet you for coffee or dinner. Please let me know what day & time works best for you.

via Facebook

No comments: