Friday, December 11, 2015

Seriously blown away by the generous hearts of the families of our base! This was my Christmas present!!! I will never sleep again, I'll be too busy trying each of these! Thank you from the very bottom of my heart to all that contributed towards this amazing gift! There were definitely tears which is very rare for me. Every time I have coffee I will be reminded of how much I am truly loved not only by you guys but by my Heavenly Father! For those that don't know (including the ones who gave this to me) I had one previously but it hasn't worked in about a year and half. This truly was an answer to prayer! Add to this the 1 month free from staff fees I won last night & I don't need anything else! My Christmas & heart is full! #attitudeofgratitude #giving #YWAM #ywamsdb #missions #preschoolteacherlife

via Facebook

No comments: