Sunday, May 8, 2016

My mom is a fighter, strong & courageous, a survivor. She is incredibly gifted in singing, playing the piano, writing songs & music, sewing, painting, writing, creating, crochet, knitting, quilting, and cooking. My mom has worked so hard for so long at countless, thankless jobs to provide for her children & grandchildren. She has made sacrifices beyond what any of us could comprehend and most of them we don't even know about. My mom is the strongest woman I know and I can only hope to be a small fraction of who she is! I am so very grateful for your love, sacrifice, and strength. I know you don't always (ok hardly ever) get the recognition that you deserve from us kids (and those around you) but I hope you know that your children rise & call you blessed! I love you, Mom!!! #family #mothersday #happymothersday #mom


via Instagram http://bit.ly/1WhOHme

No comments: