Saturday, May 28, 2016

This morning I spent a few hours deep cleaning the common areas of our house here in Mexico. I'm sad to say it's been a while since this has been done. I moved furniture, lifted and beat rugs, etc. I also did all of this cleaning with this one, single product! Bathroom (toilet, sink, mirror), Living Room (leather couch, wood & glass table, plastic & glass tv) and Kitchen (granite counter tops, enamel stove top, stainless steel sink) as well as mopped the tile floors. All with the same product! Best part is this only costs $28.95 retail ($22.00 wholesale) for the small bottle & I only used 2.5 capfuls for all of my cleaning today! Want to give it try? #taketheoilyplunge #theoilyplunge #essentialoils #thieveshouseholdcleaner #youngliving#yleo


via http://bit.ly/1gVK8Mc

No comments: