Saturday, November 26, 2016

Hi friends! Small Business Saturday is here!!! Let's shop from our friends! I would love to buy as many holiday gifts as I can from my Facebook friends who own small businesses...whether it's direct sales, homemade crafts, jewelry, cosmetics, books, clothing, art, personal training, cooking classes, skincare, boot camps, etc. We all have friends who have their own businesses, so why not buy from those we know? Please post ONE link to your business below and post your friends business too!!! Saturday I will be out shopping small business & Monday I will be online shopping them!! Let's bring our small businesses to others and support our friends this holiday season!❄️ Copy & Paste to your page so I can shop from your friends too!!!🎁 Mine are in the comments!

via Facebook

No comments: