Sunday, November 27, 2016

To all my Facebook Friends: Hey friends! Would you be willing to help me out? With your permission... I would like to put a post on your wall for #CyberMonday to share our Young Living specials!! Even if YOU are not interested in the specials, earning free oils or products with Young Living, you might know someone that is or someone who needs the health benefits these products can offer! Whoever allows me to post on their wall on Monday will be put in a drawing for a special oily gift this week! If you are okay with this then comment "YES" below and for everyone that allows me to post on their wall, I will put your name in and do a LIVE drawing on Tuesday to announce the winner. Thank you in advance for anyone that participates!!! #supportsmallbusiness #BlackFriday #CyberMonday #theoilyplunge #youngliving

via Facebook

No comments: