Monday, November 7, 2016

I'm not sure if this is 100% accurate or not but the idea is the same: You don't know exactly WHERE your donation is going!! Instead by giving directly to a missionary (like me) who you know personally, you can know & ask where that money is going!! 100% of your donations to us missionaries in YWAM go directly to the missionary and is used for personal & ministry related expenses for things like toiletries, food, education, etc. Many missionaries use their own monies to fund their ministries. As a teacher, like so many others, I purchase things all the time for my classrooms out of my pocket. (ps, I "made" around $8,000 last year, total). So yes, THINK before you DONATE, but most importantly, PRAY before you DONATE. Ask God to whom you should give and how much. #giveresponsibly #itsHismoneyanyways

via Facebook

No comments: